Start Potty Training Potty Training in 3 Days is a guide and product that helps you and your child learn to use the potty or the toilet in as little as 3 days. The tips you find in it have been designed by a grandmother who wanted to help her daughter with potty training. She has tested it, and parents who have used her advice have tested this method of potty training in 3 days, and they all seem to be pleased with its results.
So what is the Potty Training in 3 Days program all about?
So you have heard about Carol Cline’s product, Start Potty Training: Potty Train in 3 Days and wanted to find an honest review of the product to help decide if you should purchase. Well you came to the right place. Here is a quick review of the product . The main Potty Train in 3 Days guide is around 135 pages with 17 full chapters discussing everything from start to finish potty training. See excerpt table of contents here.
The program is geared towards parents/grandparents of young children and pre-school operators. The product goes into great details on how 3 day potty training is realistic. A large portion of the product is preparing you for the day when your child is ready to get away from the diapers for good. Check out the table of contents!
What I find particularly GOOD features about the Potty Train in 3 Days Program?
- The book is extremely detailed.most all of my questions were addressed throughout the book as it breaks everything down in separate sections for potty training for girls, boys, multiple children and even older children still needing to potty train…
- You get free potty reward charts to download. And they come in a variety of themes so your child is bound to love one or more of them. the variety of available themes range from Batman, Cars, Dora, Winnie the Pooh, Disney Princess and Thomas the train
- Comes with a quick start video and audio program, this lets you get a quick start and instant motivation to follow the program….
- Book full of questions and answers is available for purchase. I have detailed Potty Training Questions and Answers overview in an additional post…
- I received a unique Potty Training cookbook with my purchase. I did not even think about the importance of that product until I read through it. Check out the Potty Training Cookbook post for detailed ‘insider’ info…
- There is a full DVD program available to purchase with the main guide as well so you can have the full multimedia experience to help walk you through the Start Potty Training Guide…
What I find particularly BAD features about the Potty Train in 3 Days Program?
- I would like to see a wall chart and checklist to ensure preparations are complete. I think this would give that extra something. One is available but only with the upgrade purchase.
- You are going to have to set serious time aside for your child. constant interaction is the only way to avoid potty mistakes…
- I would love to see the videos available with the regular purchase. while it is available for this product is is only available as an add-on to the main product.
- Another thing I would of improved on is the style of learning. It is completely the writers style and You must adapt that to your parenting and social style of living.
Overall what do you think of Start Potty Training in 3 days program?
So what is the overall review of Carol Cline’s product, I think this product does have areas in which it could improve. One being the parenting style, which is something to adjust to match your own. Most other shortcomings are covered by the programs ‘add-ons’ or upgrades but that means the price tag is a bit larger to cover the expanded program. Overall I would say that I am very happy with my purchase and would endorse this product if you are ready to start potty training. I always do my best to write unbiased reports and reviews for all my product reviews. I think this site is no different in that aspect. I hope that you have found this Start Potty Training Review. A lot of value added content has been presented here.
Here is the link when you are ready to pick up your copy of Carol Cline’s Start Potty Training: Potty Training in 3 Days
If you are looking for more detailed information on different aspects of the start potty training review then check out the links below:
Potty Training Cookbook overview
Potty Training Question and Answer book